Golden Rules of Money Making
20 Powerful Ways to Leverage and
Gain a Competitive Edge for Life Success
by P.T. Barnum and Vivian W. Lee, Ph.D.
with additional Foreward, Introduction, Epilogue
by Vivian W. Lee, Ph.D.
This is a newly revised book based on the original copy of "The Art of Money Making" or the "Golden Rules of Money Making" written by PT Barnum in 1880. After more than 136 years, this book is now completely revised and updated for modern day readers in the 21st century.
Dr. Vivian W. Lee has added new Foreword, Introduction and Epilogue, guiding readers like you to learn some of the important life principles through some old stories and new insights.
This book not only has the original text, but also includes new content with "20 Powerful Ways to Leverage and Gain a Competitive Edge for Life Success".
After reading each of the original 20 chapters, you will find a new section on "Power to Leverage" at the end. This section will summarize, analyze and conclude with key points on life lessons and business tips. You will learn how to create your meaningful life path, in order to reach your fullest potential with lots of money making opportunities.
Your will also find many open and honest insights on how to:
-- discover WHO you are and be the best of you;
-- build inner wealth based on WHAT you think, HOW you speak, and WHAT you do;
-- create the best outcome in every situation with WHAT you can practice every day; AND,
-- achieve long-term SUCCESS with WHOM you choose to associate and build relationship.
Download a digital copy now to create your time and money freedom!
ISBN: 9781988249032 (smashwords, epub3)
ISBN: 9781988249056 (paperback at Blurb bookstore)
ISBN: 9781988249063 (hardcover at Blurb bookstore)
ISBN: 9781988249070 (paperback at Ingram global)
ISBN: 9781988249087 (hardcover at Ingram global)
DIGITAL version is available at:
- Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/649367
- Apple iBooks Store: click iBooks on your iPhone, iPad or Macbook
- Barnes & Noble Nook: http://www.bn.com
- Kobo: http://www.kobo.com
- Scribd: http://www.scribd.com
- Baker-Taylor Axis360: http://axis360.site.baker-taylor.com/
- Baker & Taylor's Blio.com: http://www.blio.com
- Inktera: http://www.inktera.com/
- Aldiko: Android phone users can download this app to read ebooks
- txtr: https://txtr.com/
- Overdrive: https://www.overdrive.com/ the world's largest ebook platform that distributes to 90% of US public libraries and 20,000 public libraries worldwide
- Gardens Extended Retail: http://www.gardners.com
- Yuzu: http://yuzu.com/
- Tolino: http://mytolino.de/
- Odilo: http://www.odilo.us/
- Gardners Library: http://www.gardners.com
PRINT version is available at:
- Blurb Bookstore: http://www.blurb.ca/user/store/globalmcn
- Ingram global retail network: https://www.ingramspark.com/Portal/distribution_partner
DIGITAL PDF copy is available for you to purchase at a bundle price or a license fee
with up to FIVE (5) days to download twice (2X) for your personal devices
(e.g., desktop computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone) here:
- Global MCN Bookstore: http://globalmcn.com/bookstore
(Accept major currencies and credit cards through Paypal)
Use COUPON ID: 10%OFF
to get 10% discount for any digital book purchase at Global MCN Bookstore today!